There is no better way to relax than in a sauna—or is there? Adding a few fun sauna accessories may just make the whole sauna experience that much more enjoyable. Relaxing in a sauna while enjoying peaceful music and some calming aromatherapy is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to gifting the ultimate sauna experience.
Now that the holiday season is upon us, why not help to make “sauna time” even more enjoyable with a few these sauna accessories.
7 Perfect Gifts for Sauna Owners
- Benches. There’s nothing worse than a sauna without seats! Do some research and find a quality bench. One with shelves underneath offers the perfect storage spot for towels, water bottles, and more!
- Music. Receiving a high-quality sound system as a gift would probably be a favorite for most. A music player and great speakers are the perfect set up when it comes to setting the mood.
- Sauna Towels or Robes. While you could just use a regular towel or robe, having a special set just for the sauna is just more convenient! Sauna towels and linens should be a higher thread count and less fluffy. And, cotton towels just seem to work best.
- Cushions. Seat cushions not only make the sauna a more comfortable place, they keep it looking in tip top shape. If a sauna looks like new, which adding nice cushions will do, it can actually increase the value of your home.
- Towel Rack. We talked about towels, but how about a towel rack? You don’t have to worry about where to set your towel if there’s a towel rack in place.
- Aromatherapy Kits. It’s well known that certain smells can help you relax, so combine a visit to the sauna with an aromatherapy kit for the most relaxing experience imaginable. Whether you purchase a dispenser, warmer, or just some essential oils, you can’t go wrong!
- Backrests. Just think of it as a comfortable incline of support. Being able to lean up against something is always more comfortable!
If you have questions or need more ideas contact us at Great Bay Spas today!