In New England, soaking in a warm hot tub or sauna is best enjoyed year round. Watch the leaves change color from the warmth of your hot tub throughout the fall, get the chill out of your joints in the winter, see life return to the world as spring emerges or prepare stiff muscles for the ability to start exercising outside again. Between the relaxation spas and saunas offer and the variety of health benefits, it’s a purchase worth making and we will show you where to get the best deal on hot tubs in New England and New Hampshire.
Who owns hot tubs?
According to Statista, it’s most common for people between the ages of 18-29 to own a hot tub, pool or spa. The actual breakdown goes:
- A little over 17 percent of people aged 18-29 in the US own a hot tub, pool or spa.
- A little over 16 percent of owners are between the ages of 30 and 49.
- Almost 13 percent of people aged 50-64 also have one.
What do they know that you don’t? As a great de-stressor, the heat provided by hot tubs and saunas helps improve circulation. This has a variety of health benefits ranging from reducing swelling, easing joint pain and reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease. You can even sweat out the toxins that have settled into your body and burn calories while doing it.
Sauna and hot tub owners reap the benefits of ownership while having a private, comfortable space to unwind in after a long day. Many owners use their spa daily, shortly before going to bed to improve their night’s sleep, yet another benefit to ownership.
Why own a hot tub in New England?
The easy answer…because it’s cold. Temperatures in January average 34 degrees, in April, it’s only around 55, and by October, we’re drifting back down around 60. Yes, the summer is hot, but that’s short, surrounded by weather that makes muscles ache from shivering. Some days it’s impossible to get warm, but not with a hot tub or sauna. Surrounded by the bubbling water of a comforting hot tub or sweating away the day’s worries in your temperate sauna, the weather outside becomes inconsequential. Not only that, but it’s easier to face the extremes knowing you have your own hot tub or sauna to return to at the end of each day.
Where should I buy a hot tub or sauna?
Buying a hot tub in New Hampshire automatically saves you a considerable amount of money. That’s because there’s no sales tax. With a few extra hundred dollars in your pocket, the next step is to find the right retailer. Great Bay Spa & Sauna, located in Portsmouth, New Hampshire not only offers a variety of high-quality hot tubs and saunas, but provides you with the opportunity to test out the product. Bring your bathing suit to our showroom for a completely private test soak in one of three different hot tubs that are always running. If you’re shopping for a sauna, we offer both a traditional and infrared sauna to test out in a completely private setting.
If you’re traveling to visit us in Portsmouth, it’s best to call ahead and confirm we can deliver to your area.
What will I find at Great Bay Spa & Sauna?
As New England’s oldest and most experienced hot tub company, you’ll find only the best variety of hot tubs at Great Bay. We offer models from a variety of manufacturers, including:
- Sundance Spas — As an industry leader, Sundance has pioneered innovations to hot tubbing including electronic spa controls, recessed, molded pillows and dedicated therapy seats. To this day, they’re considered number one for filtration and seat design.
- Nordic Hot Tubs — Blending reliability and hydrotherapy, Nordic Hot Tubs are very cost-effective. They provide high-quality, energy-efficient, entry-level tubs with deep, unobstructed seating and powerful jets. A great value, they are an attractive and affordable alternative to more traditional, acrylic, self-contained hot tubs.
- If you can’t find the right model in our showroom, we also build and sell wood barrel hot tubs. These special hot tubs are fully customizable and made-to-order with a hassle-free installation.
We also offer a variety of saunas from custom kits our experienced team builds to accommodate your space to a variety of models from Helo, the world’s largest sauna and steam bath company. This includes both traditional saunas in modular and outdoor models, as well as infrared saunas which provide the same health benefits at a lower temperature.
How can I get the best deal on hot tubs in New England?
With financing options and annual sales, Great Bay Spa & Sauna offers competitive pricing on all their products. From hot tubs and saunas to accessories and outdoor furniture. We also offer customer loyalty and referral programs to make it easier for you to receive discounts for shopping with us. Come and visit our warehouse and speak with a knowledgeable associate to learn more.
For the best deal on a high-quality hot tub in New Hampshire and across New England, contact Great Bay Spa & Sauna today.