Hot Tub Sales
While there are a lot of options when it comes to hot tub shopping in New Hampshire, not all stores are created equal. It’s a combination of variety, value and price that should influence where you go when you’re ready to purchase a hot tub, and Great Bay Spa & Sauna hits all the high notes, especially during the hot tub sales that happen throughout the year.
Why are you shopping for hot tub sales?
Aside from the idea of relaxing after a long day in a soothing tub of swirling, massaging water, there are many reasons to consider getting a hot tub. If you’re in the market for one, but not sure you really have to have it, here are a few things to consider:
- Hot tubs are a year-round treat — Because you control the water temperature, and they’re quick to heat, you can enjoy a hot tub in any season.
- High Quality hot tubs contribute to good health — Soaking in hot water can help decrease muscle and joint pain, stiffness and soreness while increasing circulation and blood flow.
- On sale hot tubs can help you have a better night’s sleep — While hot tubs most definitely help you relax, there’s a little science behind why. The rapid cool down that happens after raising your temperature in a hot tub can help ease your body into a sounder sleep.
- A beautiful hot tubs give you a private place to relax — Spas at gyms or friends’ houses are nice and enjoyable, but there’s something special about having a private retreat where you can unwind.
With so many reasons why hot tubs are good for you, why wait another day before checking out the latest models? Now it’s time to find the best place to shop.
Variety is important in hot tub sales.
As New England’s oldest and most-experienced hot tub company, Great Bay Spa & Sauna has spent the last 40 years building relationships with hot tub companies, examining models and getting to know which ones are the best. Our large showroom not only lets you browse the latest varieties of hot tubs and spas, but you can bring your bathing suit and try out three different models. Our hot tubs are always on and ready for you to experience to ensure you get the best hot tub for our home. We have hot tubs in stock from:
- Nordic Hot Tubs
- Sundance Spas
- Bullfrog Spas
We also custom-build wood barrel hot tubs. These are designed to survive the colder New England climate.
Once you purchase a hot tub from Great Bay Spa & Sauna, the benefits just keep coming. In addition to our superior inventory, service and knowledgeable team, you can get:
- Free delivery
- A free insulating cover that’s perfect for New England weather
- Plus a free chemical kit that will maintain your hot tub water for at least six months
We’re also committed to building lifelong customer relationships by offering the best service team for all your hot tub maintenance and repair needs along with a referral program and a customer loyalty program to give you continued benefits. The referral program gets you a $100 credit each time someone you refer purchases a hot tub of their own. Our customer loyalty program offers continual benefits with up to 20 percent off when you buy chemicals, filters and other hot tub accessories.
As a one-stop-shop, Great Bay Spa & Sauna is the only place in New Hampshire you need to go to when buying a hot tub and the appropriate accessories, or when in need of any kind of hot tub service or repair.
Prices at hot tub sales
At Great Bay Spa & Sauna, offering customers the opportunity to save is of utmost importance. To do this, we hold an annual Factory Red Tag Sale. This sale targets our high-quality inventory that we need to move out of our showroom to free up some space for incoming products. Hot tubs are in stock and ready to go home at a deep discount. During this sale period, you can save up to $6000 on a hot tub and are eligible for zero percent financing for 60 months. Monthly payments, for new hot tubs start as low as $55 per month.
Even when sales aren’t happening at Great Bay Spa & Sauna our competitive pricing and easy financing makes buying a hot tub from us a great deal. We offer a variety of finance packages including:
- No interest for 12 months
- Reduced-rate interest for 84 months
- Equal payments for 60 months
We make sure you get quick, reliable customer service so that you fully understand your options and go home to enjoy your hot tub as soon as possible.
Take advantage of the next hot tubs sales at Great Bay Pool & Sauna
Stay informed with our current sale opportunities by visiting us online and then swing into our showroom in Portsmouth, New Hampshire to view our assortment of high-quality hot tubs. Contact us today with any questions.