Have you always wanted to add a sauna to a specific place in your home or business but just don’t have the time and/or expertise to design, plan and build it? As New England’s sauna experts, Great Bay Spa & Sauna can turn your dream into a reality with one of our custom sauna kits. A custom sauna kit gives you the greatest amount of flexibility in layout and design so it fits your space perfectly.
With over 40 years of experience building custom-made saunas, our design team can help you plan a sauna room that fits your space and your budget. When the design is approved, the custom sauna kit is crafted at our facility in Portsmouth, NH. All components are custom-cut to your sauna’s precise specifications. Once the location in your home or business has been properly framed, wired and insulated, your carpenter or contractor can install the custom-made sauna quickly and easily.
- Custom drawings and directions for your sauna room kit.
- Your choice of one of many Helo sauna heaters.
- The highest grade of Clear Vertical Grain (CVG), A+Better, tongue-and-groove Western Red Cedar boards, pre-cut to fit your walls and ceiling perfectly. (Other wood species are available — please ask.)
- Interior trim for door, walls and ceiling.
- Custom, Western Red Cedar duckboard for the floor/walking area.
- Pre-assembled benches, built to last using 2×4 Western Red Cedar and made to your sauna room’s exact specifications.
- Pre-hung, Douglas Fir sauna door from Helo, featuring a full-view glass panel.
- Western Red Cedar guardrail for the heater.
- Helo accessory package that includes a wall light, thermometer, bucket and ladle.
Custom Features Available
- Angled and custom bench configurations.
- Upper and lower bench skirting.
- Wall-to-wall back rests.
- Glass sidelights and windows.
- Wall-to-wall duckboards.
- Handicapped-accessible door.
- Custom LED lighting packages.
- Additional accessories include digital controls, headrests and curved backrests.